More information, please contact us at
+852 2815 7817 or email@example.com
The Internet and Social Media has Redefined Business Intelligence. Business Intelligence matters now more than ever. An essential source of real-time data, the Internet has radically changed the business and competitive intelligence process, dramatic improving the decision making process at all levels.
Learn how to get the critical online information you need when you need it so that you can make better business decisions in less time.
Aimed at front-line personnel and managers, this intensive workshop will provide a solid understanding of a variety of tools and techniques to find better online information in less time, at less cost, with less risk™.
Attendees will learn how to collect better information through a variety of Social Media and other online sources, as well as how to evaluate, preserve and analyze the data that matters most to your company.
Can you afford Not to Know?
When using Social Media and Internet Research for Business Intelligence most people “don’t know what they don’t know” and are ineffective online - They waste time and are unable to find the sometimes hidden information that can be critical to an organization in today’s rapidly changing marketplace.
Used properly, Internet technologies can propel your organization forward - Used Incorrectly, an organization may come to rely on flawed intelligence which can result in exposure to numerous threats.
Benefits of Attending:
- Ability to understand the complex online world and find prospect via social media
- Learn innovative online research techniques to help your clients achieve their goals quickly, affordably, and successfully
- Examine effective online tracking tools to understanding market trends
- Discover approaches for finding business intelligence, using techniques and sources that go beyond basic Internet search using Google, including specialist search engines, deep web sources and social media
- Learn how to recognise the types of information that can be found online
- Learn how to examine competitor sites - for hidden material, web-strategy and comparisons with other sites.
Training Services Manager
Toddington International Inc.
Based in Vancouver, BC, Martin Hurst is the Training Services Manager at Toddington International Inc (TII). A highly regarded and experienced Social Media investigative specialist, Internet Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) instructor and a dedicated member of the Toddington International team, Martin is responsible for the ongoing development of a variety of training programs, and the development and implementation of quality assurance processes. More