We want to create a legal networking platform where we value quality and integrity over profit. Conventus Law is all about adding value to the legal business community in Asia by breaking down the barriers of communication between the legal community. We want to make it easier for the legal community to do business in Asia by saving them time and effort when they need to make the right legal connections.
Conventus Law runs on a membership model. To become a member, please visit,
Generating relevant, timely and actionable intelligence, assessing and managing risk, maximizing opportunities, assuring compliance, and managing reputation this course will train you to find, manage, and use online information more effectively and conduct smart mobile devices forensic investigation.
Toddington International Inc.
FSS Dip, ACE, ACI, Churchill Fellow
MCAA Australia Pty Ltd.
- Become significantly more efficient at conducting online research and getting the most from “Surface” and “Deep” websites as well as from Social Networking and other Web 2.0 portals.
- Understand how to leverage images, video and other multimedia to advance your intelligence goals.
- Learn how to effectively use a variety of freely available tools to archive, compile and properly analyse Internet sourced information.
- Develop the skills and awareness to use the Web safely when conducting sensitive investigative research. A number of tools that are used by many web sites to comprehensively examine traffic to that site will be examined and demonstrated, along with tools that can be used to protect privacy online and maintain operational integrity.
- Attendees receive a comprehensive collection of training materials.
- Examining mobile phone forensics compared with computer forensics. Learn the dangers and complex nature of mobile phone forensics.
- Explore the various elements of a physical communication device, with an emphasis on smart phone technology, SIM Cards and Removable Media (SD Cards).
- Explore password/PIN protection the difference between BES and BIS.
- Learn how data can be remotely deleted in a given environment and the importance a backup IPD file is to any investigation.
- Examining the nuts and bolts to the iPhone/iDevices (iPads etc).
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate security professionals in banks, insurers and multinationals
- Fraud investigators, lawyers, risks professionals, Auditors and analysts
- Competitive intelligence researchers
- Government and private investigators
- Law enforcement officers
- Background check professionals
Mobile Device Forensic
Mobile Device Forensic
More information, please contact us at
+61 2 8006 1088 or Geoffrey.email@example.com