Innoxcell is a leading outsourced marketing and client development firm specialising in content marketing, lead generation and thought leadership roundtable
Incorporated in Hong Kong on the Jan 2010 by Jeffrey Teh with over 20 years of event and corporate marketing experience. Jeff created events in the area of legal, regulatory compliance and cybercrime. Over the past eight years, Innoxcell team have been helping companies around the globe to generate leads and raising awareness throughout events. Effective from 2018, Innoxcell restructures its business to provide integrated client and business development services through a well thought out strategy in Knowledge-driven and fact telling marketing. We help our client generate new leads and form a new relationship.
Innoxcell operates in Hong Kong, Singapore, China and Australia.
What We Do
Investigative and security practice – Innoxcell produces and develops masterclass in the area of Cyber Security and Online Investigation.
• Digital Marketing – Corporate Facebook, WeChat, and LinkedIn Campaign
• At Innoxcell, we get to the core of your business quickly. We start analysing your current efforts, researching, strategising, and providing recommendations. We know not all business is the same and our dedicated account manager would develop your digital marketing from start to finish.
• Website Development and creation
• From Simple WordPress website to eCommerce capability, we can help.
• Online TV Content Marketing – Promote your services using real-life case studies and knowledge-driven marketing. Our team can develop a compelling story based on a documentary method filming to showcase your company brand and product story.
• Lead generation – Our team can help your team secure appointment or be researching lead for your next marketing campaign
• Knowledge-driven though leadership
• Innoxcell has developed iterative, tested, repeatable, and cost-effective processes to help companies promote their services through Knowledge-driven roundtable with the C-suite professional.
Annually, Innoxcell hosts a series of the professional summit to gather senior leaders from government agencies and multinational companies in the Asia Pacific. All summits are producing to cover seasonal topics that address the economic impact, growth as well as integrated risk management
• Cyber Security
• Financial Crime
• Bribery, Fraud and Investigation
• Data and Intelligence
• Safe City
• Cross-Border Integrated Business Risk